Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Job!

Hello, denizens of the Internet!

I have a bit of exciting news to share (well, exciting for me anyway). I've recently accepted a new job! I'm so excited about the prospect. This is still a youth services position, but I'll be working in a slightly larger library with a small youth services staff. I'm so anxious to be working in a department with other people who care passionately about working with young people.

The new job, of course, means that I'm probably going to be moving sometime in the near future. I'm not planning to disappear completely from this blog during the transition, but if things seem slightly sporadic then that is probably why.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Didn't know you had a blog. I like it!!

Congrats on the new job, but know that you will be missed a lot.

Sandy said...

Hi Lisa! You found me!

I'm going to miss all of you guys too. The hardest part of this change is going to be saying goodbye to everyone.