Monday, August 26, 2013

Three Movie Trailers

I think today is a good day to watch some good movie trailers. First, a trailer for the recently-released movie "City of Bones," based on the book by Cassandra Clare:

 


 Next, a trailer for "The Book Thief," based on the award-winning novel by Marcus Zusak. This movie will be released in November 2013:

 


 Finally, the newly-released trailer for the upcoming movie "Divergent," based on the book by Veronica Roth. This movie should appear in theaters in March of 2014:

 


 I'm often hesitant about seeing movies based off of books that I enjoyed, but I'm actually pretty enthused about these book-to-movie adaptations. Anyone else looking forward to these?

1 comment:

Michel said...

Did you read the Mortal Instruments books? I'm halfway through the third one. I really like the world the author created, but like so many YA novels, I wish it was more detailed and a bit less obvious. Did you see the movie? The movie made a lot more sense when I continued reading the series.
By the way, this is the first time I've stopped by your library blog. Well done! (and I like that you used n'est-ce pas in your writing). :D