Friday, November 22, 2013

Dinosaur Poster

Today we set up a display of dinosaur books.  The display has only been up for about an hour and a half at the time of this writing, and we've already had to restock it twice.  Can't argue with that kind of enthusiasm!

One of my co-workers went into our storage closet to look for a dinosaur poster to hang near the display.  We were surprised that there was not much to choose from considering the huge number of posters we keep in storage.  Eventually she did find this gem of a poster buried at the bottom of the drawer:



Note the date at the bottom.  Wow.  I don't want to say how old I was when this poster was new, but I will say that I was very, very small.

Since this was the only dinosaur poster we could find, we decided to simply cut the date off at the bottom.  The rest of the poster is fine as is.  The illustration style isn't too terribly dated, so it works.

No comments: