Thursday, August 7, 2014

It's Been Awhile

Readers, it has been awhile.  I last posted to this blog way back in late February.  That's a little over five months ago.  Oops. 

I've been plenty busy during that time.  Namely, I went and had a baby.  She is, in my humble opinion, the greatest baby on the planet.  But she does keep me plenty busy, thus the lack of blog posts.  I have only returned to work full-time this week and I'm not going to lie:  Coming back to work has been very, very difficult.  It's a good thing I love my job or I'd be in some real trouble.

Lots of fun things have been happening around the library since my last post.  The Summer Library Program just drew to a close, and even though I was only a part-time librarian during this time I still have lots of fantastic stories to tell about our very successful program.  I'm optimistically hoping to have the time and the energy to go back and blog about a few of them, so watch this space for new posts soon.  In the meantime, please send me happy vibes and I balance to joys of motherhood with the joys of being an awesome librarian.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Congratulations, Sandy! Such wonderful news!!