Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Blog Design!

I decided that this blog needed a bit of a face lift. Sort of a "new job, new color scheme" sort of thing. After all, the design templates on Blogger have grown to include a lot more designs and customization is easier than ever. What do you think?

I'd also like this opportunity to ask my readers (small in number though you may be) if there's anything in particular you'd like me to post about - a book, a particular library or literacy issue - whatever you're interested in along this general theme. Suggestions might keep me a bit more active during the coming weeks of madness.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

MOCKINGJAY!

Also, we have an ARC of the newest Tiffany Aching book.

We rule.

Sandy said...

I'm a little bit nervous because I haven't quite figured out where the nearest bookstore is in my new city. Well, excpet for a cute little place specializing in old books, which does me no good when Mockingjay comes out. Must work on that. :) But yes, I'm sure I'll be reviewing it here.